MyHotComments

Monday, November 26, 2007

#14 Getting not-so-technical with Technorati

So now I finally got to the assignment #14 and got to play around with Technorati. Technorati is still totally new to me even though I've kind of had a little expreience with it in pervious assignments. I've visited its website several times and spent much time over there to understand it and find its specialty and how it differs from others and why it is useful.I did the search for the " Learning 2.0" and found a large selection in realtion to my search. I also found our Queens Library Learning 2.0 listed on there as well. I came across bloggers who had done the program at other organizations. I also looked through the "popular sites", and came across YouTube, which is one of the most popular website for video sharing, where users can upload, view and share video clips.

No comments: