MyHotComments

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#8 Make life simple with RSS

Once I’ve read about this assignment I automatically thought this was going to be a challenge for me considering I had no idea about RSS. Then when I did a little research and read more about RSS I said wow that’s what that is. LOL I didn’t realize that it was a family of Web feed that is used to publish frequently update content, such as news headlines and blog entries. I found the YouTube video to be very helpful on showing how to add feeds, which was feely simple. I was successful at setting up my Bloglines account and subscribe to 10 new feeds. I found the tutorials to be very helpful. I actually subscribe to more than 10 feeds. Here is a list of Feeds that also caught my eyes. One of my favorites would have to be MTV News.

1.BBC News
2.Billboard
3.Bloglines/ News
4.CNET News
5.About Women's Fashion
6.MTV News
7.New Urban Legends
8.Newsvine
9.PC Magazine
10.NYT Book Review
11.Yahoo News
12.USA TODAY.com Weather
13.CNN.com
14.Shefinds.com

No comments: