MyHotComments

Sunday, November 4, 2007

5# Discover Flickr




The photo you see here is of a fountain located in one of the biggest malls in America King Of Prussia located in Philadelphia, P.A. The first time I’ve visit this mall I was in amazement, I never been in such a big mall like this before, this mall has one of the Largest anchor of store in it, which consist of Macy’s one of my all time favorite department store, Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, & JC Penny’s, you name it. This mall is made up of basically two malls that are put together and unfortunately if it’s your first time visiting you’re bound to get lost but I have to say we did pretty well not getting lost. I hate to say but none of the malls that I’ve been to have anything on this mall. Ladies and Gentlemen when you get a chance please do visit this mall; I am sure you will have a blast.

1 comment:

MarleneT said...

Hey Toya,

So whens the road trip. ;)

~Marlene~