MyHotComments

Thursday, November 22, 2007

# 9 Feeding Frenzy


Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours:-)


Well for assignment # 9 Feeding Frenzy. I did fool around with the four Search feeds to help me find feeds on fashion. The one I choose to use was
Technorati, I found it to be very easy to use, Since there was a tutorial to go along with it. I typed in my search for the feed I was interested in and it gave me all the information I need to add the feed to my bloglines. I also used Syndic8.com and found like two feeds from there.I found a whole lot of feeds for fashion. I love everything about fashion and Style this is why I choose to do my assignment base upon fashion to show my love for fashion. The feeds I choose for fashion was:
Manolo’s Shoe Blog
EMedia Lige Style Fashion News
New York Times Fashion & Style

No comments: