MyHotComments

Saturday, December 1, 2007

#17 Playing Around With Wikis

Well for Assignment #17 I decided to do Astrology. Well as most know I am a Sagittarius, so I figure why not do this assignment on my sign. I found it really easy to do when adding information to wiki. In this wiki you can find different references. While in my search to add info I saw there were a lot of Famous Sagittarians Jay-Z, Tyra Banks, Jamie Foxx, Nelly Furtado, Tina Turner, Mos Def, Vanessa Hudgens, Lucy Liu, Steven Spielberg, and many more. I like the fact that you are able to go in and change any mistakes that were made. You do not need a password or email address but the web site does record your IP address. I did find this assignment to be extremely easy when editing information changes were made fast.

No comments: