MyHotComments

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#23 Is this really the end? Or just the beginning ...

Congratulations to all that finished and to myself…. I definitely found this program to be an enhancing program to help those who weren’t aware of many things like Podcast, Wikis, Technorati etc. I found out some pretty interesting thing while being a participant in this program. I found the Image Generator assignment to be fun and also the Flickr assignment. I feel that this assignment did affect me which in one of my of lifelong learning goals which was G-O-A-L-S as I wrote in the very first assignment that I don’t like setting goals because it’s hard for me to try and accomplish it, which I am very proud of my self for finishing this before the deadline. I actually set a goal and said to myself that I am going to finish this assignment only because I started it and I usually don’t like starting something I can’t finish. I did find the assignment to be little time consuming but overall it was pretty much fun at times. If this program was offered again I might like into doing it again, only because it’s wasn’t that bad.

1 comment:

Lianna Kelly [aka HalfFull] said...

Congratulations on completing the 23 1/2 things!! I just finished mine last night. I really like what you did with your background and use of animated creatures!!