MyHotComments

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

#21 Podcasts, Smodcasts!

Yes!!! I am almost to the end, Assignment # 21 Podcast, this is a great site to listen to all types of podcasts with a variety of different topics. There were many sites for music, book clubs and different Cultures. I found a podcast that interested me which was called “HipHop Village” where you can here all types of Hip Hop and R&B. I such a music fanatic I especially like listen to Hip Hop and R&B. This website is enormous and it will take some time and effort to listen to all your favorite podcasts. I found numerous amounts of podcasts relating to Music in general from all types of music HipHop to Pop. I added this podcast to my bloglines account and I am definitely going to look for more when I get the chance. In general the site is real interesting and very easy to navigate through.

No comments: