MyHotComments

Saturday, December 1, 2007

#18 Let's Collaborate and Have a Good Time

Wow I finally reached to Assignment #18:-)I decide to go with Google Docs because I already had an account. Well for starts I like the idea of having a web-based application where you would be able to use application like Word processing, Spreadsheets, or even make presentation. I found that to be really interesting I even decide to use Google Docs to do this assignment. I also like that fact that it’s free where you have people who don’t have Microsoft Office at home, it’s also good for students who have Reports to do and don’t have access to Microsoft Office at home. They even have a little Spreadsheet application where you can be able to make data entries. I played around with making my own little presentation; I had a lot of fun with that since I am very familiar with using PowerPoint application. I was able to save my assignments. I think this is a great idea for people who unfortunately can’t afford to buy Microsoft Office.

No comments: